Tuesday 25 July 2017

Wk 30 ~ Anything Goes ~ Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
chooseday30
for
30% off DIGITAL STAMPS
(kits/bundles not included)
on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
 We have LOTS of new Clear Stamp & download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out including our brand new
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/stamp-of-the-month/  
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dolphin-mermaid-precoloured-digi-download/ 
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo

KIDS SUMMER HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
Are you entertaining the kids and looking for some fun things to do this summer?
Come and join in our Kids challenge on Facebook!
JOIN HERE https://www.facebook.com/groups/polkadoodles/
We have a lovely competition to keep the kids crafting alongside you with some goody bag prizes for them to win, so head over and join us - it's all very casual and relaxed and anyone can join in!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 4th August
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea:  Here is a card I made for our challenge this week "Christmas" I have used a designer sheet from Winnie Winterland for my Card.

 Hester - I made this christmas card with Baked With Love - Gingerbread man Merry Xmas. I only made a woman and put her in a dress. Lol. Paper is also from the Baked with Love collection.

Katrina ~ Love Christmas planning!  I thought this image Make a List from Winnie Fruit Punch was the perfect addition to my holiday planner!  The green plaid paper and title font are from Sticks and Bones.  Green polkadot paper is from Winnie Fruit Punch.  Check out the inside of the mini 
planner/notebook at my blog!
Yvonne - So this week for Christmas designs I was drawn to the wonderful collection of Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun, which you can see here. This is a fabulous collection. Today I concentrated on one of the embellishments the cute little Robin.

Anjie - I've used the Winnie Winterland collection for this card. I've added some die cuts from the Flower Flourish Die behind the flowers in green glitter card. More details on my blog.

Julie - I have used papers and an image from Octavia Frosted Winter to make my Christmas countdown.

Julia Today I have used Winnie in Winterland I have focused on one of the embellishments in the kit, and then added some little flowers from the kit too.

 Monica.- I´m in love with the new chalkboard stamps and I wanted to make a Christmas series of cards with them. I mixed them with my favorite Christmas collection Picknix 2 Gingerbread Twist. In my blog you can take a detail look of each one of them.



Jane S - I have stamped the brand new Stamp of the Month 'Winnie Christmas Wreath' onto a backing paper from Winnie Winterland and coloured with my pencils....I did the same with the bonus robin stamp too.  I digitally resized and recoloured one of the pre-coloured images from the Winterland Collection and placed her 'inside' the house using some of the fab dies to complete the scene.

Jane P- I decided to make something very plain this week usingWinnie Winterland. I just love this little reindeer and the expression on his face so I made him the focal point of my card.

Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this challenge I decided to play with Baked With Love Gingerbread collection again.My focal image is Gingerbread Baker,and I create backing paper myself,playing with Microsoft Word and Digis and colored it with my markers.
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 27.....
Claims must be received by 4/8/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
10 ~ Alex
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW300001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!


And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
40 ~Kalysto
41 ~Frouwkje
44 ~Susan
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you sooooo much!!!
    xxx Frouwkje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful challenges and for the awesome creations by the DT. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx