Tuesday 18 July 2017

Wk 29 - Anything Goes ~Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
CHOOSE
Grab yourself a big  20%off
on selected downloads* expires midnight 18th July 
VALID ON INDIVIDUAL DIGI STAMPS (NOT BUNDLES)
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product. 2 uses per customer only)
oOo--oOo--oOo
 We have LOTS of new Clear Stamp & download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out including our brand new STAMP OF THE MONTH! 
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/stamp-of-the-month/       http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dolphin-mermaid-precoloured-digi-download/
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 1st August
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Andrea:  I have made a small 3 scallop circle card for our challenge this week where I have used images from the Baked with Love Christmas collection 




Jane P.- Using Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs, I used the bag template and my favorite Christmas colors to make this gift bag for those last minute or smaller gifts.






Monica - I love Christmas and this is my first card for this 2017. So I chose to start my Christmas crafting with the adorable Baked with Love GingerbreadAnd with a lot of very tiny images, I made a wheel card.






YvonneI used this FAB design sheet from Winnie Winterland big kahuna Bundle, I used design sheet 2 which you can find here if you want it individually. I added extra papers from the same collection.



Hester - I made this lantern with  Polar Friends - Winnie Winterland the threes I made 3D and is also from the Winnie Winterland collection.

Julie - I made a Christmas card in my favourite Christmas colours of Blue and Silver, using pre-coloured images from Octavia Frosted Winter.


Jane S - I have used the stunning Ula Don't Listen from Ula's Life and some of the elements from the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection...the silly snowman is made from various dies.  The sentiment is one of the fabulous new clear stamps that can be found here.


Katrina ~ Ooh, Christmas in July...and the countdown begins!  I chose to go with a tag since they are very much needed at my house come the holidays!  My digi, Winter Fox,  is from the Winnie in Winterland collection.  More info on my blog.

Anjie - I've used the ever so cute Gingerbread lady, papers and embellies from the Winnie Winterland collection.

Julia Today I have been playing with one of my Favourite Collections from Polkadoodles Octavia Frosted Winter I have coloured up Frosted Fox With My Copic Markers. I have decorated using some polkadoodle die's .. Full details on my blog:


Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week challenge I used Baked With Love Gingerbread collection.The adorable image is Gingerbread Man Merry XMas .The wreath is  from Foliage and playing with Word I make the Gingerbread siting on it,like on a swing.The paper is from  the same collection


Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 26.....
Claims must be received by 28/8/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
3~ Teresa

Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW290001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
20 ~Suzi
31~Hazel
54 ~Roberta
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for including my card as one of the top 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring DT designs. Gorgeous all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx