Tuesday 9 May 2017

WK 19 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
  TODAY
Grab yourself a HUGE 25%
on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
Have you seen our amazing new DIGI STAMP release ?
It's all about our amazing new character ULA - she's a real stunner and perfect for all kinds of crafting especially if you love to get a mixed media feel with your projects....

Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 30th May
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea: Here is my card for our Challenge "Thinking about Summer"  I have made a folded card with a front window.  The images I used are from the beautiful Twiggy -  Toot - Owl Digital Sheets 


Monica - Thinking about Summer, I made an envelope card that is full of dimension, but folds flat for posting. I loved to see Winnie and Rocco relaxing by the sun. I used Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles Collection...

Yvonne - I instantly knew what collection I wanted to play with this week and I went straight to 'Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles' and opted to use a design sheet for this challenge.  I opted to use Rocco and design sheet 8 - which you can find here.
Julia - I also had a play with Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles .. I also borrowed the film reel from Winnie Fruit Punch, Using Serif I have merged lots of the Starfish and Sandcastle images into the film reel ( you can get a closer look on my blog) .. In my head I was almost trying to make this look like a scrapbook page Winnie would have made...
Katrina ~ Thinking about summer over here means getting horses ready to show and onto the fairgrounds.  So, that made this week the perfect time to share this layout of my grand-girl and our miniature horse Charlie!  I chose to color up Horse Riding Digital Stamp (which can also be found in the Work and Play 6 Collection), make flowers from the Work and Play 12 (Science/Geek, etc), and use Quotes, Papers and Ephemera from Winnie in Wonderland.  More info and pics on my blog...
Hester - When I think of summer I think of sun and sea. On holiday you can find me in the sea. When they wave on a bodyboard, or new hobby Suppen.
For my card I used VIPXXL EDITION Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Craft From this collection I used Rocco Swimming with sharks, Lifebuoy, Anchor, Lighthouse, starfish,Seashells, and flip flops
The sentiment is you get with tthe VIPXXL edition...
Julie - Thinking of summer, I remember climbing trees and chasing butterflies, so Treetop fun from Winnie Fruit Punch was the perfect image to use, I have made a twisted easel card and coloured her with Copics.

Anjie - I've used the fabulous Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection. You can also buy this on it's on as a design sheet here.
Pauline - I used a super topper from the adorable new Horace & Boo collection to create my card.  The papers and sentiment are also from the collection - the only things I added from my stash are the buttons...
Melissa - I have used Helga Hippo, Say Hi for this weeks inspiration.  I have coloured Helga with Copic Markers...
Jane S - I have used one of the gorgeous new Ula images that you can find here and sat her in the scene panel from Design Sheet 11 contained in the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles bundle.
Dawn - I have used the Treetop Fun from Winnie Fruit Punch Big Kahuna Bundle  for my Summer theme card.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week challenge I made a mix media with adorable new collection

Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 16.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
47 Leslie
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW190001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
6 Jolanda
32 Lucy
49 Linda
We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments :

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3. Gorgeous DT creations for the new challenge XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I sent an email last week, as I had won wk 18, I have heard nothing back.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam in this challenge, gorgeous and very lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Top 3 selection! What an honour! Such stunning DT inspiration, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT creations are all inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx