Tuesday 18 April 2017

WK 16 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Your discount code today is
twentytwo
on selected downloads * expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
*discount not available on some products, discount will be applied at the checkout so if it does not appear in the basket at checkout it is not applicable to your chosen products. Certain bundles/images only.  Discounts will not be applied retrospectively if you forget to add the discount to your basket before you check out.

oOo--oOo--oOo


Have you seen our beautiful new release? It's all about our gorgeous new Characters
Horace and Boo,  and our fantastic new

Check them all out here


oOo--oOo--oOo
This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is  2nd May
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

oOo--oOo--oOo
So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Andrea -  My card is for Anjies Special Birthday - I hope you have a wonderful day Anjie.  Big hugs to you....I have used one of the gorgeous Darling Buds Collection - Tulip - which I coloured in my Paint Shop Programme...
 Julie - I have used a digital paper and Pre-coloured flowers from the Summertime Stamp Me CD, to make my round aperture card for my Hubbys Aunts 70th Birthday.
Yvonne - This week I opted for Winnie Fruit Punch Collection and this week I coloured the image 'One For You' which you can find here.  I used papers from the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection which you can see here and also the Winnie in Wonderland Collection which you can see here.
Hester - This week for a special Birthday I have used A Gift - Winnie Fruit Punch  I love the collection from Winnie Fruit Punch.
Melissa - For this weeks inspiration I have used the adorable Helga Hippo - Hello.
Jane P-  This week we are creating birthday cards in celebration of Anjies' Birthday.  I have used a combination of Many different collections.  Details on my blog.
Julia - Hi All,  this weeks I have used the gorgeous Bella on a Swing which you can find here I put her into a bit of an angle so it looked like she was swinging. I then teamed it with a sentiment from the Rosebud collection which you can find here. The majority of the papers are from the Eden collection which you can find here and from the Magic Garden Collection which you can find here full details on my blog
Katrina ~ My birthday card features Winnie from Winnie in Wonderland.  The digi and paper can be found in the Winnie in Wonderland Big Kahuna Download.  Winnie Wonderland Time will Tell Digi can be found HERE.  Happy Birthday to Anjie!
Monica- To celebrate our dearest Anjie´s 50th birthday, I use a butterfly from Winnie Fruit Punch collection to make a shaped card. Papers, flowers, sentiment and, of course, the lovely Winnie, are also included in this collection.
Jane S - So what do you make for a special lady with a special birthday who is mad about Alice in Wonderland?? Why a Funny Old Bag dressed as the Mad Hatter of course!! So this is Revolting Kiss decorated with elements from the Winnie in Wonderland Collection. I have also used the Elegant Nest die set.
Petra -  I made this card for a girl who is becoming,.....ehhhh, well, just look and you will see :)
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!This week we are celebrating  Anjie's birthday.Happy birthday Anjie!!!!
I made a card for her using HELGA HIPPO -BRING THE CAKE  and designer paper from
Anjie - Eeek I'm really going to be 50 on Saturday, how exciting. Thank you everyone for your lovely makes, this truly is an amazing team. So of course I had to use the fabulous Winnie In Wonderland collection to make something to celebrate this frabjous unbirthday. And here it is. You can see all the details and close up photos on my blog.
Dawn - This week for a special Birthday I have used A Gift - Winnie Fruit Punch  I love the collection from Winnie Fruit Punch.
Pauline - I have used three of the beautiful papers from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Bundle to create my Special Birthday card.  The papers in the Polkadoodles collections are  so gorgeous and perfectly co-ordinated, they are just right for using on their own to create cards like this.
Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 13.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
17 - Natasa
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW160001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
24 Norma
54 Linda
58 Lucy

We can't wait to see your makes for this week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments :

  1. Aww, thanks for choosing my card in your Top 3, I loved creating with this gorgeous Polkadoodles image! Gorgeous DT creations for the next challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the fabulous challenges and awesome creations by the DT. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Happy to be a winner! Fabulous creations by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work by the DT. I colored an image from Polka Doodles before. I can't wait to color your image again. Congratulations to the winners!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Top 3 selection! And for all the stunning inspiration from the team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx