Tuesday 28 March 2017

WK 13 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Your discount code today is
SPRINGTIME
which gives you a HUGE 30% discount
on selected downloads expires midnight GMT 28 March
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo
including...
     http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-fruit-punch-big-bundle-printable-digital-craft-stamp-download-digiscrap/
oOo--oOo--oOo
This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to. 
CLOSING DATE is  11TH April
PRIZES: Random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the store!

oOo--oOo--oOo
So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Yvonne - For this challenge I went for the Helga Collection again - you can find the whole collection here or this design sheet is available as a double here.  She's so cute, I went for one of the backing papers from the same collection, you can buy this bundle here if you just want the papers.
Andrea:-  I have made a Double Pocket Card I used one of the wonderful Helga design sheets. For the Tag in the Top Pocket I coloured a image of Helga in my Paint Shop Programme.  You will find these wonderful Helga Sheet.  Here 
 Front of my Double Pocket Tag Card....
 Showing the Tags out of the pockets.....
Jane P- Have had a bit of Spring fever this month with all the nice weather we have been having and thought about Starfish & Sandcastles design sheet #7.  More details on my blog.
Julia - I have chosen I design Sheet from the Sticks and Bones collection which you can find here ... I love this collection, its really fun. I did add a few extra bits and bobs from the embellishment section too.
Jane S - I have made a card for one of my brother's using a design sheet from the amazing Belle Papillon Collection and the corner dies from the Ribbon/Gift Frame Set.
Melissa - I have made a card using a few design Sheets from the sweet Helga Hippo Collection.
Monica - For this challenge, I made a pop up card with almost all the elements from Sticks & Bones Design Sheet 7.
Card front
Katrina ~ This interactive spinner card is all about the Work & Play Design Sheet 11 found in Work & Play 12 Downlaod Collection Big Kahuna Bundle or Science/Math/Teacher/Professor/Geek/Student/Chemistry Bundle Kit.  More info and a demo of the spinner at my site!

Julie - I have chosen to use design sheet No 6 from Winnie in Wonderland for my Bonkers and colourful card.
Ċ½eljka.....Hello!!!For this week we have to use design sheet on our projects.I made a cover for Post-it notebook  and use HELGA HIPPO - DESIGN SHEET 10  and  11....


Petra This time I've made a birthday card using Helga Design Sheet 5 and added only some pearls and shimmer.
Anjie -  I chose one from the adorable Winston collection. I've used a cream card blank and printed the design sheet onto cream paper to give it a different look. I've added some faux stitching around the edges of the card which I love to do but this time it fits the theme perfectly! More details on my blog.
Dawn - I have made a card using a  design Sheet from the sweet Helga Hippo Collection...
Hester - I have made a easelcard with the Winston collection I used the sheet, paper and embellishment...
Pauline - I used the Work & Play 8 - Feel The Music collection to create a card for a boy this week.  Nearly everything on my card comes from the design sheet, all I have added is an additional layer of backing paper and the stars have been fussy cut from another backing paper in the collection.  I have used the decoupage layers included on the design sheet to add some dimension to my image and fussy cut all of the elements and a sentiment.
Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 10.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
19 Chris
Please email us Here quoting DCW130001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
14 Jayne
24 Caz B
50 Beatriz
Well done and thankyou for your entries - lovely work!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

  1. Wow! My lucky day! Thank you so much and congrats to the top 3!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work by the DT, thanks for the challenge
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...great DT samples. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx