Tuesday 28 February 2017

WK 9 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Your discount code today is
HELLOCHOOSDAY
on SELECTED DOWNLOADS* expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
* selected downloads only, includes individual stamps, full kit collections/bundles not included but some older kits are available. If your basket says coupon not valid it is not valid against the item you have added to the cart. 
oOo--oOo--oOo
Have you seen our beautiful new release ?

10 Beautiful Spring Flower digis for you either as single downloads or a value bundle and FREE matching sentiments to co-ordinate too! Grab them HERE!
oOo--oOo--oOo
This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is  14th March.
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

oOo--oOo--oOo
Our DT call is still open for another 48 hours, but in the meantime we have some lovely new talented people joining us, so welcome DawnHester,P etra,  ŽeljkaJulia  and also re- joining us is Yvonne
We are all so pleased to have you join us on Digi Choosday!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Jane P- For this weeks challenge the Digi Choosday team had to use a designer sheet.  Since I have not used the Winston Collection as of yet, that was my sheet of choice.  I also incorporated one of the Elegant Nest dies.
Monica - It´s always easy to craft with Polkadoodles design sheets. For my card I used design sheet 02 from Work & Play 8.-Feel the Music Collection. I love this design sheet because the image is already broken in pieces to make decoupage and I really like the dimension I got for my project.

Jane S - I have made a Mother's Day Card using Design Sheet 5 from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Collection.


Anjie - I used design sheet 2 from the Winnie In Wonderland collection. There are still some bits left over from this, you get so much on the design sheets.
Julie - This week the design sheet I have used is from the Helga Hippo collection, isn't she just adorable and I really love the pastel colours.

Pauline - I've used a design sheet from the Helga Hippo Download Bundle. I printed the topper a few times so that I could fussy cut her and add some decoupage layers.  Everything on my card comes from Design Sheet 9 including the sentiment tag, bunting and flowers, all I have added is a little piece of ribbon, some twine and lots of gems.

Yvonne - I opted to use the 'Helga' collection, there are so many pretty design sheets on this collection, you can find it here as a digi bundle or here as the CD. I made a 7x7 card and used all the elements from the design sheet as well as one additional paper from the collection.

Dawn - I opted to use the  Winston Collection. I used design sheet 4.  I love this design sheet because the image is already broken in pieces to make decoupage and I really like the dimension I got for my project.

Hester   My first card for the Choosday team. I used Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime design sheet 10. I love the Winnie Sprinkles specialy "Hi it's me"...

Petra My first card for Polkadoodles. I used Helga Hippo Design sheet 11 and made this card. You can send it flat in an envelope and then you can pop it out so it can stand. It's the first card I made like this and I think it's kind of funny. Hope you'll like it to ;)


Željka-Hello!!!I am so exited! This is my first post for Digi Choosday challenge and I enter with Easel card using Winston Collection design sheet.
Hi its Julia here, so excited to be sharing my first DT make with you. This week I decided to step back in time & used a design sheet from the Rosebud collection.
Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....

WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 6.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
43 Crafty
Please email us HERE quoting DCW090001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!
And in no particular order the Design Team's Top 3 favourite entries are:
10  Kalysto
12 Natasa
27 TipTop
Well done and thankyou for your entries - lovely work!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

  1. Love all the talent on here.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creativity by the DT! Thanks for the challenges. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls! I'm in your Top 3 and for the third week in a row. It is absolutely honoring for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the DT creations, they are all really clever. Thank you for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx