Tuesday 30 August 2016

Week 35 - Anything Goes - Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday for Polkadoodles


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Choosday everyone!
It’s Digi Choosday and you know what that means, yes it’s 
Your discount code for this week is:
Choosday30
which will save you
30% on all downloads
*EXPIRES MIDNIGHT 30/08/2016
Just enter the code in the shop HERE

As the summer in the UK draws to a close and the schools start back at school the design team have plenty of school based inspiration for you this week. There’s plenty of school based digis in the shop for you as well right HERE and HERE

Now onto the new challenge:
‘Anything Goes’
You can use any products you like and we don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is 13th September 2016 and the winners will be announced on 20th Sept 2016.
PRIZE:  The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!

The Winner and Top 3 for Week 32 Anything Goes Challenge can be found at the bottom of this post

So let’s see what the design team have made for us and to give you a little bit of inspiration all the design team’s makes this week are on a back to school theme….

Tanya - So for my make this week I have used the apple from the Winnie Fruit Punch collection which I've enlarged to make a shaped card and then used the sentiment and the books from the same collection to do some decoupage and then used the Dollie Goes East Backpack digi (available as black and white) or on the collection HERE and decoupaged her as well. Apple for the teacher? Well, I think so, don't you? More details on my blog.
Lori - For my make this week, I used the "Thinking of You" image from the Winnie Fruit Punch collection :) She looks deep in thought doesn't she?!

Fiki- this week I use image Make a list from Winnie Fruit Punch collection...
Jacki For my card I have used all elements from the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection my card base is a tag that I printed onto card stack a cut out. The whole card is done on one layer the image and embellishments added to the tag before printing. A really easy card to make.

Jane S - So welcome to 'Underwater Academy' where Meribelle Housework is teaching her fishy pupils a little Maths. I have merged the gorgeous Meribelle with the pre-coloured blackboard from Work & Play 3 and added some very attentive aquatic 'kids', sentiment and backing paper from the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles VIP Bundle. I think Meribelle looks very fetching in her teacher's spectacles that I have added from Sticks & Bones don't you?

Gail - For this weeks make, I had a little experiment creating drips with hot glue!! Think this technique will be effective for Halloween projects too. The canvas uses pre-coloured elements from the Science Bundle, or if want the complete collection you'll find the designs in Work and Play 12, available on CD-Rom or as an instant download.

Jane P.- This week kept me thinking....I have not had children in school for a long time so I decided to use Work & Play Collection 12 Lollipop Lady/Man School Crossing Patrol/Security Guard Bundle.

Monica.- Owls have always been related to wisdom and the seek of knowledge and what can be better for going back to school. For my make I used tunnel card template #5 included in Twiggy & Toots Owls. All the embellishments, even the alpha to make the "back to school" sentiment are also included in this adorable collection.

Julie - This week I have made a card to wish my Son luck as he enters year 2 - He will be in PINK class. He loves Maths and Science so I used the cute Science Geek. Image coloured with Copics.
Anjie -  This started out life as a plain Kraft chipboard. I used my go to collection for this make which of course is the fabulous Picknix 1 collection. You can also get this on CD should you wish HERE. Or in separate smaller collections HERE.  You can find more details of how I made this week's challenge on my blog together with more photos.
Nancy: For my card this week, I used a combination of products. From the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection, I used the Make a List Winnie image, the chalkboard tag, and the book stack. The background paper is from the Winston Collection.
Great makes from the DT and I’m sure you will agree that we have some great ideas for you this week!  Add your entry using the linky tool below....

Winner Week 32 Anything Goes Challenge
The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW032001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store! Grab your Badge from the top of the page to display on your blog.

Top 3 Design Team Favourites:

FEATHER IN MY CAP AWARD
Well done Feathery friend! You have all been added to the Feathery league board - so now you can put a Feather in Your Cap and use our Feather badge on your blog!

Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge and DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab challenge. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job DT. All projects are amazingly inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration by the DT and for your awesome challenges. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx