Tuesday 3 June 2014

wk 22...All About The Men Digi Choosday challenge

Happy Choosday everyone!
We hope you have all had a good week and are ready for a new challenge!

Before we get to this week's theme here's something you might be interested in:


The challenge we have set for this week is

All About The Men....

It can be for Fathers day, for your brother, well, any male for any occasion.
We are really looking forward to seeing your creations.

You have until 17th June to enter and the winner will be announced on 24th June so lots of time to get your entry in. All we ask is that you follow the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store)

But first we need to tell you about our new launch!

Ohhhh Mr Darcy!!!
We’ve gone all vintage and been inspired by Jane Austen to bring you this
gorgeous collection which features the most beautiful characters and Shabby Chic vintage papers which are superb for scrapbooking and all your hybrid projects too - you will love it!!


And now for the winners from the week 19 challenge, Embellish It

The winner chosen at random was #43 Mags
please email us HERE to claim your prize, quoting code DC22001

And the top 3 chosen by the DT were:
#18 Gail L
#27 Cara
Well done everyone!
 Grab your badges from the side bar.

 Now let's See What the Team have made for us!....

Scatty Jan  I love these work and Play collections - this time I have used the little Handy Girl from collection 1, I love her hair and tried a red colour combo that I had not tried before. The paper is also from Collection 1 and fits perfectly. I made a liitle gift box perfect for Fathers day. I have used scrummy Graph'It Markers to colour xx
Anjie - The image, papers, embellishments are from the new CD in the Work & Play series, number 4. The postcard stamp which works great with this is from Premium Craft Brands.
The image is coloured with Graph'It Markers.
Zoe - This challenge allowed me to make a birthday card for a family friend who turns 16 this week. I chose this fabulous Drummer Troy image from the Work & Play collection 1. because he loves his music. I added some music paper and washi tape from my stash. I colour Troy with my Graph It markers and used the Graph It Shake silver and white pens in the background.
Yvonne - Hello everyone! For this week I have used the image Train Guard Tim who is a separate image from the Work & Play Collection 3  which is available in Polkadoodles Digiworld Downloadables or as a CD-Rom.  Train Guard Tim is coloured with my Graph'It Markers.  The embellishments of the trains and the gate and the papers are all from the same collection as are the two sentiment tickets. I used a Doobadoo Star which you can get here.
Susan I have used Work n Play 4 this week available on CD and coming soon to the Digi store.  I enlarged and printed the bowl to make the card base then printed extra embellies so that I could add some depth to the card and of course my little digi man is coloured with my Graph'It markers which I just couldn't live with out ,they are amazing...I print all my Digis to colour with my GI's,  also my papers and just about everything I use for my Paper crafting I print onto Ultimate Graphic 160 gsm paper.

Patty- The image, papers, embellishments are from the Pretty Tuff CD I made this cute boyish card for a friend of my son on his birthday... He is such a sweetheart! Added the green small buttons.  The image is coloured with my Prismacolor pencils which I love!

Jo- I used a cute Emma Canning digi for my card this week, Love Boy, and I coloured him sepia trying to keep the card fairly monotone. Unfortunately I had a glitter mishap trying to embellish the love heart so I had to improvise and make a kraft card heart for the boy to carry. I have used brown spotty papers from the Christmas Joy bundle and extra embellishments from Sugar boys collection.

Fantastic inspiration yet again from the team! 
Don't forget, you have until 17th June to enter and the winner will be announced on 24th June so lots of time to get your entry in. All we ask is that you follow the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store) - we look forward to seeing your entries! 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx