Tuesday 3 February 2015

wk 5 In The Pink

Happy Choosday everyone!

It's Tuesday again so that means it’s time for another challenge her at Digi Choosday.

But, before we get onto this weeks challenge we have another new release to tell you about! 
It is the beautiful Octavia in her very own collection, it is called 
Octavia Moonfly
and you can find the big download bundle HERE  You can also buy it in smaller download collections or the full CD can be found HERE - so lots of choices for everyone no matter what configuration you like to choose! If you've never tried our printable papers and other bits and pieces before then this collection is one to go for!    Just look how adorable she is!......

Also don’t forget we still have a DT call running over at Polkadoodles for a few more days. You can find all the info HERE ......

Now onto the challenge......
This week the challenge we have set is “In the Pink”

You can make anything you like maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home décor. As long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the side bar if you need to. You do NOT need to use our products to enter and you can win a great prize!  We give you two weeks to enter so that means you have until 17th February 2015 to enter and the winners will be announce on 24th February 2015.   The random winner will receive a free digi from the digi store!
The winner and top 3 for week two can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us....

Anjie - The image is the adorable drummer girl and coloured her with my Graph'It Markers. She reminds me so much of our Poppy when she was little as she had a little drum kit that she absolutely adored! The papers are from the Opera themed collection. The embellishents, bow and sentiments are from the full Work & Play 8 collection download. This is also available as a CD as well.

Scatty Jan - This week I have used the lovely digi Shannon you can find her here. Her hat , butterflies, balloons, papers and sentiment were all from The Winston collection available on a CD or an instant download. I coloured Shannon with Graph'It markers and also used Graph'It white shake it to add some detail to her scarf. Added a trim to side of card and her hat , a couple of card candi and a sprinkling of glamour dust.

Crafting Vicky I really love playing with pink so this was not an issue at all.... well beside deciding which digis and papers to use!!!  My world, so many fabulous options.  I finally went for the great Work and Play 2 collection, the papers and the image are from that set and it's such a great deal!  But you can also find just the image called Florist here.
Caz  I love working with colour pink..For my creation i have used the gorgeous image Getting Ready/Pamper digi. She is from the great work & play 9, Love and Kisses.  Collection available as a CD. The papers, sentiment, scrabble tiles and hearts are all from this collection.  Wich im sure you will love..
Nikki - Pink has been one of my favorite colours as of late so doing anything in pink is fun.... The new release, Work and Play Collection 9 is to DIE FOR...... I chose a sweet little image called Cupid's Arrow. If you are just after the image you can find it here! BUT, I am telling you..... GET THE WHOLE CD..... the papers that I used are also on it and the whole CD is AMAZING.... Of course I inked her up with Copic markers...... check out my blog for all the details.....
Jane – Hi everyone! I absolutely adore the amazing Dollie Daydream Goes East Collection which contains the most gorgeous designs! All the papers and elements that I have used on my card are from this collection as is the scrumptious Lily who is also available individually here. If you love girly eastern goodness you NEED this collection! Enjoy your day! xxx
KateI decided to make a tag this week instead of my usual make of a card.  I coloured the gorgeous Mermaid image from the Bonbon Belles Collection and paper & a bow from the Work & Play 9 Collection.
Monica.-For my pink project, I made a sexy corset gift bag for a bachelorette party with pink papers and the super sexy "Wedding Night" digi from Work & Play 9.-Love and Kisses Collection.
Tanya - Ooh, I love love love pink so this week’s challenge is just perfect for me.  I made this week’s challenge in my very pink craftroom and have used the super sweet Ballerina image from the Work and Play 2 collection, available as a single image HERE and the full collection available HERE as a download.  There are some superb images on this collection and some wonderful co-ordinating papers too.  I printed the image out several times and coloured her with Graph It pens before decoupaging her in four layers.  The scrabble tiles have been printed from the Work & Play 9 Love collection (available as a CD HERE) which I’ve cut out and glittered and glazed and finished the canvas off with a length of pink chiffon ribbon tied in a bow.  A super sweet gift for the ballet dancer in the family.
Lynda: I love this weeks challenge, Pink is definitely my favorite color.  The background papers, embellishments and the pre-colored digi are from the gorgeous Work and Play 9 collection which is available on CD or as a digital download. Have Fun xx 
Wendy - This week I've gone back a few collections and used the Rose Budd Collection. The backing papers, which are both from this collection, have also been used to make the flowers. The gorgeous girl in the centre is Miss Rose, available on her own or again as part of the collection, where you also get an fab assortment of sentiments, including the one I've used.
Yvonne - This week I HAD to use the new Octavia Moonfly Collection - it's far too gorgeous not to. Now you can get it as a complete CD Rom Collection - or you can can get it as a complete Digi Download OR and this is exciting, you can now get it in bundles and pick and choose!!! Click here for the details! I opted to use 'Washing Day' as I just love the attitude of Octavia in this. Everything on the card is from the collection, except the wee pearl on the charm embellishment.

Great makes from everyone I’m sure you will agree.

Add your entry using the linky tool below. Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.

Now for the winner and top three from week 2......

The winner chosen at random is:
Well Done!  please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW02001 to claim your prize of 3 free digis!

And in no particular order the top three chosen by the design team are:
#13 Anet
#29 Mimi 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx