Tuesday 2 December 2014

wk 48 - Xmas...Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

WELCOME TO ANOTHER DIGI CHOOSDAY!!!!

Christmas is getting closer and we are definitely all feeling festive here at Digi Choosday, not long to go now are you all getting ready???  Some of the team are so organised they are finished their Christmas shopping already!  It will be no surprise then to find out that this weeks challenge is
Christmas!!

To enter the challenge you can make anything you like, from a card to a home décor item and anything in between.  You DO NOT Have to use our products to enter.
You have until 16th December to enter and the winner will be announced on 23rd December, so lots of time to get your entry in. All we ask is that you follow the theme and the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
The winner will receive a free digi image from the (Digi Store).

The winner from Week 45 - CAS can be found at the bottom of the post.
So without further ado see what the fabulous team have made us for this weeks challenge!

Crafting Vicky - I really do love Christmas!!! It's my favorite Holiday of the year so creating for it is never HARD especially when there's some fabulous Papers, images and embellishments on the great Festive Hollybob's collection that you can purchase here Download or on CD.  For this card I used the awesome image called Mistletoe!  He's just ADORABLE and I went with a different color mix than the traditional.  Love the green with the blue.

Scatty Jan Okay thought I would use Octavia for a change , haha who am I kidding - I totes adore and cant colour her enough. This one is Octavia Bird in the hand and i have coloured using Graph'It Markers. The papers used are from Festive Hollybobs CD and the sweet little birdie is from the Winston collection.

Monica - I´m a Christmas fan. I love to make Christmas projects and I also love 3D. So, for this challenge I chose to work on a shadow box. All the papers I used are from Work and Play 5 Collection.-Festive Hollybobs, their high graphic quality is ideal to work with the "drag and drop" feature of the Silhouette Cameo. The ticket shaped sentiment and the bow are also from the same collection, as well as the lovely digis "HollybobsCards" and "Hollybobs Tree Fun", but if you want just the digis you can find them here and here.


Caz  I thought  it would make a change to make a shaped christmas card.  I have used the lovely image called Postbox, available as a digi here. Can also be found along with the  papers, snowflakes and sentiment, in the Festive Hollybob's Download or on CD.


Cibele - For my project, I used this cute little image from the Festive Hollybob Collection called Christmas Card. She's also available as a stand alone digi. I also used digital papers along with one of the ticket sentiments from the same collection. I had a lot of fun coloring her with my Copic markers.


Tanya - So this week’s challenge is ‘Xmas’ and I’ve decided to get ahead with my present wrapping and have made some festive gift tags using the pre-coloured images of the penguin, Rudolph and gingerbread people and the card insert papers from the absolutely wonderful Festive Hollybobs Work & Play 5 download available HERE  Festive Hollybobs is also available as a CD HERE.  I’ve used my digital designer to bring the images and papers into and make into tags on Kraft card.  I’ve printed the image several times and decoupaged them and added glitter and red and white twine and a festive jingle bell (or three).  You can get all the details of my make from my blog. 


Emma - For this weeks Xmas challenge card I have used the super cute Skater digi that can be found Here, I have coloured her up with Prismacolor pencils & this is the first black & white image i have done. The papers & sentiments are all from the Full Hollybobs festive collection Here & this is where the sweet little Skater digi can also me found.

Nikki - My Favourite holiday is literally around the corner and I am so excited. My inspiration card for the XMAS challenge is using the "Santa" image, digital papers and sentiment from the Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs set. You ca get the whole set either in CD or Instant Download OR if you are single type of guy or gal, you can find it here! My image was inked with Copic markers. Hope you enjoy =)

Lynda - Happy Christmas ;-) I decided to make a Christmas Card this week using the Work & Play 5 FESTIVE HOLLYBOBS collection. I tried to show how you can use the beautiful backing papers to make your own embellishments, See my blog here for more details. Have Fun xx

Wendy - This time I've chosen an image which isn't actually from a christmas kit. Maddie with Presents, is available as a single digi but she's also available as part of the Pretty Sweet Mini CD Collection. I've used papers from the Christmas Joy Bundle. 


Julie - I have made a cute little gift box that contains a bar of yummy chocolate and 4 mulled wine scented tea lights from a sheet of A3 card. The gorgeous papers, sentiment and images are all from the wonderful Festive Hollybobs Download collection, which is also available as a CD for those of you who are happy to wait for a physical CD  to arrive in the post...The fab image at the top of my box is from one of the brilliant design sheets from the download, the penguins (I flipped and same image horizontally for the 2nd penguin) are from the embellishments section and the sentiment is one of many available in this collection, there are also loads of fabulous tickets in there too so check it out!




Jane – Hi everyone! For my project this week I have used a card shape I have not used before…A4 folded in half lengthways! It gives a cool panoramic look so was perfect for my snowball fight using the super cute Hollybobs Snowballing and the fab ticket sentiments from the Work & Play 5 – Festive Hollybobs Full Collection.  Enjoy your day! xx

Kate - Now there should be no reason for anyone not to enter this challenge as you must all be deep in Christmas makes or already have them all doneI decided to use the gorgeous Xmas Angelberry Hugs for my make this week and decided to make a very girly card.  You can see all the details on my blog.


What a FAB assortment of work from the team this week, don't you agree!

And now for the winner from Week 45 - The winner chosen at random is:

please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCwk48001wk45 to claim your prize!
And the top 3, in no particular order, chosen by the design team are:

Well done everyone go grab your badges from the side bar.
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.

Don't forget - there is also a great challenge going on over on the Polkadoodles blog so make sure you check it out and get your entries in there too for a double chance of winning!! 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx