Tuesday 7 October 2014

wk 40....Design Team Call & Christmas - Digi Choosday colouring challenge

Happy Choosday everyone!

We hope you have had a lovely weekend. We are looking for some new talent to join us here....


Where has this year gone, it’s October already, how did that happen? Before we know it, it will be Christmas! And to help you with your Christmas cards, and give you some inspiration the challenge we have set this week is

Christmas

To enter the challenge you can make anything you like, from a card to a home décor item and anything in between. All we ask is that you follow the theme and the simple rules that can be found in the side bar - you don't need to use our products to enter either!

Don't forget it's the Digi Queens day over at Polkadoodles too so hop over there when you've finished this post and see what the other team have made today!

You have until 21st October to enter and the winner will be announced on 28th October, so lots of time to get your entry in. 
The winner will receive a free digi image from the (Digi Store)


The winners from week 37 Christmas in Blues and Purples can be found at the bottom of this post.


Now let’s see what the team have made for us for this weeks challenge!....

Anjie - The cute image and papers are from the Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs download. This is also available as a CD if you prefer and that can be found here. The image is coloured with my Graph'It Markers. The little boxes have been cut on my Cameo and covered in the papers from the card. The die cuts are from Tattered Lace.

Scatty Jan Had lots of fun making my tree hanger this week . The papers are from the lovely Christmas Joy Bundle that you can find here. I also used the pre- coloured images from Festive Hollybobs Collection, finished off with some glamour dusted snowflakes


Julie  - I have used the fabulous Festive Hollybobs full collection download, it's available from the digi store HERE, so no waiting around, although it is available on a CD if you are patient and happy to wait.The image I have used which is called Hollybobs Crackers and is available to buy singly HERE. The xmas tree patterned paper is from the same download,  there are also lots of xmas sentiments and tickets in this download, I have used the "Wishing you a wonderful christmastime ticket"....

Crafting Vicky I just LOOOOOVE Christmas so happy to be able to be able to get ahead of the game by making some :)  For my card I used the fabulous set Christmas Joy bundle.  There is so much in that little set.  And I love that the images are precolored makes for a very fast little card!  I really love the navy with the green color combo.


Patty - For my christmas card this time, I've used colored image of Santa Scene from the Magical Winter I collection, he is also available as an individual found on the same CD collection, all papers are from my stash  use a cut heart as 2D element and the white snow too and on a single cut out shape I stamped the sentiment Merry Christmas using snow white ink.

Wendy - For my christmas card this time, I've gone with more traditional colours. I've used Santa from the Festive Hollybobs collection, he is also available as an individual digi here or as a clear stamp here. I've coloured him with Graph'its. Both backing papers and all the embellishments & sentiment are from the same collection.

Yvonne - I love Christmas, love it love it love it! So I loved this weeks challenge. I have used 'Boy With Robin' from the fantastic Work & Play Festive Hollibobs Collection, you can get this as a CDRom, digi collection, digi image.  I coloured the image with my Graph'It Markers - you can see the range here. The Christmas sentiment is one of the Chalkboard Stamps which you can get here. I stamped it clear and embossed it in silver. I think it's a great effect, do you? The backing paper is also from the Festive Hollibobs collection. I added a few snowflakes and gems from my stash.

Fabulous makes from the whole team, I'm sure you'll agree!

And now for the winner from week 37
The winner chosen at random is:

#6 Suze 

please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCwk40001wk37 to claim your prize of a free digi.


And the top 3 (in no particular order) chosen by the design team are:

# 3 Anet 
# 4 Dawn 
Well done everyone go grab your badges from the side bar.

Don't forget it's the Digi Queens day over at Polkadoodles too so hop over there when you've finished this post and see what the other team have made today!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx