Tuesday 22 July 2014

Week 29 Xmas In July

Happy Choosday everyone!

Do you remember us telling you a few weeks ago to keep an eye on the website for the release of some new stamps? Well they are here! More are being added all the time, so keep checking back so you don’t miss out. They flew off of the stall at Doncaster so we are busy getting more made up for you!

We hope you managed to snaffle some of the amazing new stamp designs we launched - we had one whole range which virtually sold out - 8 stamps all sold out except for 3 stamps! Woah!! If you missed them the'll be back in stock soon and make sure you check the website for new stock which is arriving later this week!
Have you seen our latest collection which we launched yesterday in the Work & Play Series?
Yes, we have Number 6 for you and it's SOOOO cute!!

Now onto the challenge, and the theme we have set for this week is
Christmas in July
 To enter the challenge you can make anything you like, from a card to a home décor item and anything in between.
You have until 5th August to enter and the winner will be announced on 12th August, so lots of time to get your entry in. All we ask is that you follow the theme and the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store)


You can find the winners from week 26 at the end of this post.

This week 5 of the team have used the same download bundle, Christmas Joyyet have all come up with something totally different from each other! It just shows you how versatile these collections are!

So let’s see what the team have made for us for this weeks challenge!

Scatty Jan I decided to make a little Christmas tag - I used the stunning digi image Xmas Angelberry Pray . Coloured here with Graph'It markers - The sentiment is from the Christmas Joy Download collection which is full of Christmas yumminess xx
Crafting Vicky I'm soooo happy with this challenge with the opportunity to get a Christmas card done :)  I used all fabulous papers and image from Christmas Joy Download collection it's so fabulous this set for all your Christmas makes!!!  You really need to check it out!
Wendy - Noooo, can't be christmas already! Ok well I should try to be a bit more organised, so this is my first christmas card make this year! I've done a box card for this and all the elements are from the Christmas Joy download bundle. 

Anjie - On my card the papers, trees and sentiment are from the Christmas Joy Download Bundle, and the image is Decorating The Tree Digital Stamp by the lovely Emma Canning. She is coloured with my Graph'it Makers. I decided to do the tree different by colouring it in pink. 

Julie  - I have made a zig zag card using 2 non traditional coloured patterned papers from Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD.  The christmas trees and christmas sentiment tickets are also available on the CD...The 2 gorgeous digi angel images, which I have coloured with Copics, are called Angel Pray and Angelberry Dome and are available singly in the Polkadoodles Digi World store



Yvonne - I decided to make a twisted easel card, I haven't done one of these before so it was a bit new for me.  I used Emma Canning's 'Mistletoe Kisses' which you can find on 'Digi Download' collection along with the tree that I have used also.  I coloured both elements with my Graph'It Markers. I used the fab new papers from the 'Festive Hollibobs Work & Play Collection', the bell embellishment is from the same collection, as is the sentiment. I used some Tattered Lace snowflake dies and some flowers, gems and ribbon from my stash.








Sharon - Merry Christmas in July everyone! I have used the Christmas Joy bundle from the Polkadoodles Digi World  for my card. I have used my silhouette to cut card base using a bauble silhouette file, by welding 3 together it has given me a concertina card. I then used the dotty paper from the bundle over some green card as my mats. I resized the gingerbread people using a graphics program and added Merry Christmas to the middle one these were then matted on top of the dotty paper. When the card is closed I have tied it with green ribbon threaded through the bauble loop!








Patty - It's almost Christmas!! I made this love and cute Christmas Card, using images and Paper from Here Comes Christmas from the Polkadoodles Digi World  for my card. The image is Choir and I distress the edges with brown ink, for my base I used lime pearl green, use the MS border punch to make the bottom white border as a finished touch the green bow on top. The Sentiment Celebreate the Season is from a old clear stamp set I have. 




Now for the winners from the week 26 challenge, Make an Aperture Card

 The winner chosen at random was #4 Dr Sonia S V
please email us at HERE quoting DCwk29001wk26 to claim your prize of a 3 free digis. 


And the top 3 chosen by the DT were:
#6 Kym
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx