Tuesday 20 May 2014

wk20...Holiday Fun/Day Out...Digi Choosday challenge

Happy Choosday everyone!

We hope you have all had a fabulous weekend. We've had some lovely weather here in the UK so hope you have all made the most of it.
We have some fabulous new digis in the store this week so check them out

Today to celebrate the gorgeous weather we are giving you a 

great code to use in the Digistore HERE - simply enter the code

DCB2GOF and you will be able to

Buy Two Get One Free on all your digi purchases* (individual digistamps only) for a whole week!

Remember to use the instant checkout to make it quicker! 

The challenge for this week is

Holiday Fun or A Day Out

So let’s see your projects that are based on a holiday or a great day out!

You have until 3rd June to enter and the winner will be announced on 10th June so lots of time to get your entry in.  The random winner will receive a fab Digi bundle worth £5 and the Top 3 will receive a digi too!
All we ask is that you follow the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
You don't have to use our products to enter but we have some fantastic digis which are perfect for this challenge:
And now for the winners from the week 17 challenge, Wings and things
The winner was #24 Doreen
please email us HERE quoting DCW17001 to claim your prize of 3 free digis. 

And the top 3 chosen by the DT were:
#3 Linda
#31Mags
Well done everyone! Grab your badges from the side bar.

Now let's See the fabulous creations the team have made for us!

Scatty Jan  What a great and fun challenge to use these Emma Canning lovely  digi's. I used 3 of them and joined them together - Camper Van, Beach Day and Ice Cream - All coloured in with Graph'It Markers. I could not decide where she was off too so I left destination unknown but she looks to be enjoying herself and the Ice Cream xx
Anjie - The image is by Emma Canning and is called Summer Time, she is coloured with Graph'It Markers. The postcard is a stamp from the Postcard stamp set from Premium Craft Brands. The dies I've used are Tattered Lace
Zoe - Well this challenge allowed me once again to tick off a task on my to-do-list!! I have a small journal/Smash book that I have started to fill with photos and memories from days out and holidays. So I found used this girl digi from Candy Doodles to use as we often spend time out just chilling! I covered the front with strips of washi tape and ribbon before adding the image, embellies and charms. 
Susan...I have used the amazing new collection Work and Play 4 available on CD only at the moment,but will be in the Digi download shop very soon, just thought I would give you a sneaky look at what's to come...For my interpretation of the theme I have chosen the Tour de France, and up here in North Yorkshire the Tour De France is about to start and you will find Yellow Bikes all over the place LOL!
Yvonne - This was a fun challenge because I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to use, a fun day out means - shopping!! I used an image 'Shopping With Itsy' from Dollie Daydream Girl Talk Collection - which you can get as a CD-Rom, a digi download for the whole collection, or just the image as a digi download or from the Etsy shop......so basically, you have no reason to say you couldn't find it! LOL!! 'Shopping with Itsy' is coloured with my Graph'It Markers.  The shop is an embellishment from the Collection, I printed two, in order to decoupage the rose bunting.  I made an A4 landscape card and used a backing paper from the Nikky bundle available on the digiworld download store, I also used a backing paper from the Roses Bundle. The backing papers I printed onto centura pearl card and the paper flowers & pearls are from my stash.
Patty - This was a real challenge to me, I wasn't sure what to use and what kind of card to make...so started looking through my digis and came across this little boy from the Pretty Tuff collection which reminds me of my son...so I decide to make him a cute card just to remind him of enjoy his age to the fullest. Also the papers are from the same collection and mix the Stars with the stripes, added the small banner on top and the small brown bow and the sentiment is from the Stamp Doodles set.


Jo- I wasn't sure what kind of card to make for this weeks theme and I was looking through my digi stash and came across this cool Emma Canning guitar boy digi. So I thought I would work him into a beach scene with a cool summer vibe, ideal for teens with summer birthdays. I was aiming for a tie-dye look with the t-shirt, not sure if it has worked but it looks interesting. The paper is from the Dollie Daydream collection available here
Great projects as ever! See you next time!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx